I've been a student of productivity for the past 20 years (since I got my first Palm Pilot if you can believe I’m that old). I worked the GTD method for quite some years, I dived into all sorts of apps to help me organise my tasks & projects. But I couldn’t find one system that fit me quite right. And so over the years I’ve taken parts from each methodology, app & productivity book & worked them together into a system that works for me.
And that's how the Focus Hub came to life.
I took everything I knew about productivity both from what I learned and from my own experience of working the systems and methods and put them together into The Focus Hub Template. It’s not just a space to get manic, busy productivity work done, but a space where you can calm the noise, decide on what your most important work is, organise & plan in a calm manner & then be totally present in getting your best work done. Plus it warns you when you’re overcommitting your schedule, pushes you to focus on your highest ROI Tasks & helps you close the loops on tasks that tend to fall off the radar.
If you want a system that not only helps you get more done but does that in a sustainable way, not an icky toxic productivity way - then the Focus Hub is probably for you.
Plus, as usual, it's a beautiful workspace to work in and look at every day. So you'll actually want to look at your task list daily.
The Focus Hub is A Task Management System That:
- Pushes you to work on your highest ROI Tasks not just jump on the busy work train
- Brings everything into view so you can see the micro as well as the macro view at the same time
- Shows you what you need when you need it, so you can focus on work and never miss the important things
- Is built for success rather than failure by making sure you never take on too many things at one time
What You'll Get In The Tana Academy Focus Hub Template
- 1x Tana Template with Supertags & live searches pre-configured
- Pre-configured Supertags for Projects, Tasks & Agendas
- Pre-configured Live-Searches for Projects, Tasks, Weekly Planning, Task Inbox, Waiting On Items, Agendas, and more.
- 1x Ready To Install Focus Home Hub where you can see all your tasks & projects in one place & work through The Focus Hub Process
- Project Status Board - Keep a bird eye view on all your projects (so none slip through the cracks)
- The Next Up Board - Review incoming tasks, organise & prep your tasks to be done
- The Weekly Play - Plan & Schedule your tasks each week
- Close The Loops - Keep track of tasks you’ve delegated, are waiting on or are roadblocked on
- Comprehensive step-by-step Setup & Configuration Instructions
- Full Video Walkthrough outlining The Focus Hub Method & how to use the template
- Quickstart Guide that you can install in your Tana workspace to quickly jog your memory on how to use the template
- Lifetime Access to Updates & Resources. Tana is currently in early release, which means new features are coming out constantly. But don’t worry you’ll have access to any future releases & updates of the template.
Is The Focus Hub The Template For You?
Want A Peek Inside The Template?
Pre-Configured Supertags & Live Searches
The template contains EVERYTHING you need to simply start using it. No complicated Supertag or live search setups or configurations. When you get access to the template it’ll take about 5 minutes to setup and you’ll have all the Supertags, live searches & a hub ready to go.
Ready To Install Focus Home Hub
We don’t just leave you alone with a few Supertags to fend for yourself! Every Tana Academy template also comes with a home hub ready to install into your workspace that has a pre-defined process and every live-search you’ll need to really take advantage of the template. The Focus Hub comes with four sections to help you get your best work done: Project Status Board, The Next Up Task Board, The Weekly Play, Close The Loops.
Project Status Board
- Track projects from start to finish
- Move projects along fast with quick task capture
- Use Hill Charts to see the overall status of a project.
The Next Up Board
- Have future tasks pop up in the tickler section
- Process your incoming tasks at lightning speed
- Advance multiple projects forward at speed by always having next actions.
The Weekly Play
- Use weeks to sprints to power through your work, move projects forward and balance the work you put on your task lists.
Close The Loops
- Close the loop on things you’re waiting for or have handed off to others.
Setup Instructions & Video Walkthrough
It takes less than 5 minutes to install & start using your template with the step-by-step setup guide. Plus learn how to take full advantage of the template, Home Hub & the Focus Hub Process with a full 40 Minute Video Walkthrough.
A handy reference guide embedded right into the template that you can always refer back to when you get stuck or can’t remember how something works.
super-embed: <div data-thrivecart-account="evchapman" data-thrivecart-tpl="v2" data-thrivecart-product="19" class="thrivecart-embeddable" data-thrivecart-embeddable="tc-evchapman-19-2AQQBT"></div><script async src="//tinder.thrivecart.com/embed/v1/thrivecart.js" id="tc-evchapman-19-2AQQBT"></script>
As this is a Tana template you will need a Tana account. If you need a Tana Invite consider signing up for the full Tana Fast Track course where an invite to Tana is included (Tana invites are not available on standalone templates… sorry
If you already already a member of the Tana Fast Track course then you already have this template available to you.
The Focus Hub Template is also a part of the Tana Fast Track Course. If you want to learn Tana Fast + Get Access to the 6 Core Fast Track Templates I would highly recommend Tana Fast Track. 👉 Click Here To Learn More About Tana Fast Track Course Here
Have questions? Send me a message on Twitter