Most creators fail not because they don't have passion for it, or because they are not motivated. It's because they don't have a solid system to make it happen.
Over the past 2 years as a part-time creator, I’ve been able to publish over 500 atomic essays, thousands and thousands of tweets, and countless articles, videos, and newsletters. And I did it all while working a full-time job. People ask me how I manage to crank out so much content. It’s not because I have more time than you - it’s simply I created a system that streamlines the whole process and makes it easy to plate up content to publish even on my worst days.
The Content Hub Template is designed to help you get organised, leverage your ideas into different content… and create like the Pro Creators Do.
The Tana Academy Content Hub Template Will Help You:
- Organise all your ideas & your content production in one central place. No more looking for that random Post-it note with a killer content idea.
- Plan & work on multiple ideas at a time according to what sparks you
- Customise the template for the content you create (writing, audio, video, etc).
- Full YouTube Publishing Studio Included to handle all the moving parts of video content creation.
- Watch as your Content Buckets reveal themself to you AS YOU PUBLISH!
What You'll Get In The Tana Academy Content Hub Template
- 1x Tana Template with Supertags & live searches pre-configured
- Pre-configured Supertags for tracking Content Ideas, Articles, Videos & more.
- Pre-configured Live-Searches for gathering your Content Ideas, Planning & Shipping your content, Publishing Videos, Remixing Content & more.
- 1x Ready To Install Content Hub Home Node where you can access all your notes & work through The Knowledge Hub Process
- New Content Ideas - One place to access all the content ideas that come at you every day.
- Up Next Content Board - Plan & work on the content that lights you up the most.
- Content Planner - See all your upcoming content at a glance so you don’t miss a deadline!
- YouTube Publishing Studio - Track all the moving parts of publishing YouTube videos.
- The Remix System - Don’t keep trying to come up with new ideas - remix the ones that have already worked.
- Content Pillar Buckets - The more you publish the more your niche reveals itself to you!
- Comprehensive step-by-step Setup & Configuration Instructions
- Full Video Walkthrough outlining The Content Hub Method & how to use the template
- Quickstart Guide that you can install in your Tana workspace to quickly jog your memory on how to use the template
- Lifetime Access to Updates & Resources. Tana is currently in early release, which means new features are coming out constantly. But don’t worry you’ll have access to any future releases & updates of the template.
Take A Peek Inside The Content Hub & Decide If It’s Right For You!
Don't keep winging it as a creator, time to take it up a level with the (PRO) Creator Toolkit - Content OS.
super-embed: <div data-thrivecart-account="evchapman" data-thrivecart-tpl="v2" data-thrivecart-product="18" class="thrivecart-embeddable" data-thrivecart-embeddable="tc-evchapman-18-YLGJG9"></div><script async src="//tinder.thrivecart.com/embed/v1/thrivecart.js" id="tc-evchapman-18-YLGJG9"></script>
(Please Note: This is the same product as the (PRO) Creator Content OS and is included in the (PRO) Creator Bundle as well as the Tana Fast Track Course. If you have any those products you already have access to this Tana template.)
As this is a Tana template you will need a Tana account. If you need a Tana Invite consider signing up for the full Tana Fast Track course where an invite to Tana is included (Tana invites are not available on standalone templates… sorry)
The Content Hub Template is also a part of the Tana Fast Track Course. If you want to learn Tana Fast + Get Access to the 6 Core Fast Track Templates I would highly recommend Tana Fast Track. 👉 Buy Tana Fast Track Course Here