There is an infinite amount of knowledge being pumped through our screens and note-taking apps every single day.
We’ve all tried ways to tame the information that comes at us from so many different directions. You might have tried to organise your notes using one of the myriad ‘note-taking systems’ available (let’s just all decide the Zettelkasten method is WAY too complex for most of us ok?). You most probably have a few ‘note-graveyards’ (RIP) that you’ve tried and failed to build.
But no matter how diligent you are at capturing information - you never seem to be able to build a system that is easy, organised & useful. Am I Right?
The problem is that collecting & organising information alone will never satisfy you. If you need information you can simply open a browser window and ask google for whatever information you are looking for. What you need is something more. Something more satisfying. Something that will take the information you consume & turn it into real & useful knowledge.
You need a way to turn the information you collect into ‘Embodied Knowledge.’
Introducing the Tana Academy Knowledge Hub Template
I’ve spent countless hours over the past 3 years watching people try to implement the Zettelkasten & various other note-taking methods. I’ve seen some of the most complex & ridiculous setups that rarely work for people in the real world. I’ve talked to countless people that never seem to be able to get past building a few notes for various different reasons.
That’s not what you’ll find inside the Knowledge Hub Template. This is the system I’ve used daily for the past 3 years to take notes, make sense of those notes & build a large library of knowledge with those notes - while working full time, working on a side hustle, living life & all of its responsibilities.
The Knowledge Hub strips back all the complexity of other note-taking systems and just focuses on one thing… finding things that spark you & turning them into practical, embodied knowledge (atomic ideas).
It’s given me back the joy of building knowledge & replaced the anxiety I had from having to process an inbox full of notes.
The Tana Academy Knowledge Hub Will Help You:
- Find sparks of ideas from the content you consume.
- Form a daily spark inbox habit where you have time to think, write & form ideas from the notes you have captured.
- Connect ideas together around clusters and watch your knowledge build over time.
- Form a compounding library of knowledge that you can use in your career, work or life!
- NEW 🎉 Now with AI Enhanced✨ features to help facilitate better & more prolific thinking!
What You'll Get In The Tana Academy Focus Hub Template
- 1x Tana Template with Supertags & live searches pre-configured
- Pre-configured Supertags for Spark Notes, Atomic Notes, & Cluster Notes.
- Pre-configured Live-Searches for your Spark Inbox, Spark Note Library & more.
- 1x Ready To Install Knowledge Hub Home Node where you can access all your notes & work through The Knowledge Hub Process
- Spark Inbox - One place to access all the incoming notes you collect from any place in your Tana workspace
- Spark Notebook- Watch your library grow note-by-note as you carefully make new connections & discoveries
- Spark Kindling - Collect questions that come up and track courses you are taking for further sparks.
- AI Enhanced commands like the Spark & Idea Generators to actually help you think & develop your ideas & notes (must have AI switched on in your workspace)
- Comprehensive step-by-step Setup & Configuration Instructions
- Full Video Walkthrough outlining The Knowledge Hub ‘Spark’ Method & how to use the template
- Quickstart Guide that you can install in your Tana workspace to quickly jog your memory on how to use the template
- Lifetime Access to Updates & Resources. Tana is currently in early release, which means new features are coming out constantly. But don’t worry you’ll have access to any future releases & updates of the template.
✨ AI-Enhanced Features To Help You Think Better
The Knowledge Hub now comes with your very own ‘Thinking Coach’ to help you think better about your notes as well create content, outlines & shareable insights from your notes.
+ More AI Commands are being released every week (by purchasing the template you’ll get access to them as they are released)
⚡️ Spark Generator
The spark generator is designed to help you think through your notes in a structured way. It’s embedded with some powerful thinking frameworks to help explore ideas and even shows you exactly how to apply the framework to your specific topic!
💡 Idea Generator
The idea generator helps you analyse your notes and come up with ideas that you can share as content. It’s embedded with popular content frameworks and will suggest an idea and even outline the idea using content from your notes!
Take A Peek Inside The Knowledge Hub
Stop trying to implement complex note-taking systems and find the joy in building knowledge.
super-embed: <div data-thrivecart-account="evchapman" data-thrivecart-tpl="v2" data-thrivecart-product="17" class="thrivecart-embeddable" data-thrivecart-embeddable="tc-evchapman-17-MM30MD"></div><script async src="//tinder.thrivecart.com/embed/v1/thrivecart.js" id="tc-evchapman-17-MM30MD"></script>
(Please Note: This is the same product as the (PRO) Creator Notes OS and is included in the (PRO) Creator Bundle as well as Tana Fast Track course. If you have any of those products you already have access to the Tana template.)
As this is a Tana template you will need a Tana account. If you need a Tana Invite consider signing up for the full Tana Fast Track course where an invite to Tana is included (Tana invites are not available on standalone templates… sorry)
The Knowledge Hub Template is also a part of the Tana Fast Track Course. If you want to learn Tana Fast + Get Access to the 6 Core Fast Track Templates I would highly recommend Tana Fast Track. 👉 Buy Tana Fast Track Course Here